Greensboro Spider Control
Superior Service, Exceptional Results
Spiders are beneficial predators, often keeping other pests in check, but that doesn’t mean you want a bunch of them in your home. When spiders make themselves at home on your property, you need to make sure you have a team of qualified service professionals on your side to take care of the problem. That’s where Sage Pest Control comes in. Our Greensboro pest control experts are familiar with all species of spiders found here in North Carolina, and we are skilled in eliminating infestations and preventing future invasions from taking place.
We Can Handle All of the Following Types of Spiders, and More:
- Hobo spiders
- House spiders
- Brown recluse spiders
- Carolina wolf spiders
- Black widows
- White sac spiders
- Parson spiders
- Dark fishing spiders
- Funnel web spiders
- Cellar spiders
- Lined orbweaver spiders
No infestation is too big or too small for our team of spider removal specialists to take on. Using high-quality, eco-friendly products, you can count on us to deliver the exceptional service and unparalleled results you deserve.
How Do Spiders Get Inside My Greensboro Home?
Essentially, any unsealed crack, gap, or hole makes for the perfect spider entry point. Spiders are known to come into homes through holes in window screens, plumbing pipes, cracks in the foundation, air vents, chimneys, doors, and more. Additionally, they commonly enter homes by hitching a ride on objects. Before bringing in any used furniture, items kept outside, or items stored in sheds, it is a good idea to do a thorough search to make sure there aren’t any spiders.
For help identifying other easy spider entry points in your home, turn to the Greensboro spider control experts at Sage Pest Control.
What Attracts Spiders to My Home?
Just like any other pest, spiders will come into a home in an effort to get their basic needs met.
Below Are the Most Common Things That Attract Spiders to a Home:
- Food: Spiders prey on insects and other pests—such as flies, mosquitoes, and termites—so if you’ve got a pest problem, you’ve also got a spider problem. Spiders are there to keep these other pests in check, but that doesn’t mean you want a bunch of them inside your Greensboro home.
- Shelter: Some spiders prefer moist environments while others prefer drier environments, but something all spiders have in common is that they prefer secluded areas to hide. That is why they are often found in basements, crawlspaces, attics, cabinets, sheds, light fixtures, and eaves.
- Water: Of course, spiders also need a dependable water source, so they are often drawn to moisture. It is not uncommon for these pests to hide out near broken plumbing pipes or leaking fixtures.
How Can I Keep Spiders Out?
Spiders can be very hard to keep out of your home, but there are plenty of precautions you can take to reduce the risk of an infestation.
To Prevent Spiders, You Should:
- Get rid of any clutter in your home
- Vacuum and sweep your home regularly to take care of any webs or eggs
- Repair any holes in your window or door screens
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your foundation using caulk
- Schedule routine pest control
Professional pest control is the only way to ensure that your home has the maximum level of protection against spiders. At Sage Pest Control, our technicians offer year-round spider control throughout Greensboro.
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Here at Sage Pest Control, your comfort and safety matter a great deal to us, which is why we are committed to offering the most reliable pest control services around. When spiders take over, you can count on us to perform a thorough inspection, assess the severity of the issue, and provide a treatment plan tailored to your unique situation.
With Sage Pest Control on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- QualityPro- and GreenPro-certified technicians
- Eco-friendly products
- Year-round protection
- Free estimates
At Sage Pest Control, we stand behind the quality of our work. If you are unhappy with the results of our services, we will send a Greensboro pest control technician to your home, free of charge.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!