We've Got You Covered
Rodent infestations can cause big problems for your home or business. At Sage Pest Control, we want you to know that maintaining the safety and comfort of your property is our utmost priority. As a local, family-owned company, we are incredibly proud to serve the members of our community by delivering reliable, effective pest control. With over a decade of service experience, you can count on our team of highly trained rodent control professionals in Greensboro to design a customized treatment plan that both eliminates your infestation and prevents any future infestations from taking place.
Schedule rodent control in Greensboro by calling (704) 413-3398 or sending us a message online.
Do I Have a Rodent Infestation?
Rodents are known to carry and transmit at least 35 different kinds of diseases, including Lassa Fever, Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, Leptospirosis, Rat-Bite Fever, Tularemia, Lyme Disease, Sylvatic Typhus, Colorado Tick Fever, and more. Because rodents can be so dangerous, it is incredibly important that you become aware of the signs of an infestation.
What Are the Signs of a Rodent Infestation:
- Small nests made of bits of fabric, dead plant material, or paper
- Tiny holes, about the size of a dime, that have been chewed through your walls or floors
- Chewing, gnawing, squeaking, or scampering noises coming from behind your walls or in your attic
- A very strong musky odor
- Scuff marks along our walls near the baseboards
- Unusual pet behavior
- Small, dark, pointed droppings
- Chewed up food packaging
Because rodents are so skilled at evading humans, it is entirely possible that you might never see one on your property, even when you have an infestation. That makes being able to identify the signs of rodent activity incredibly important. If you suspect there are rodents on your property, reach out to Sage Pest Control right away. Our Greensboro rodent control specialists are here to help.
What Is the Difference between Rats & Mice?
While rats and mice are both types of rodents with incisor teeth, short legs, and long tails, they do have plenty of characteristics that set them apart.
When Trying to Determine If It Is a Rat or a Mouse, Pay Attention to the Following:
- Size: Adult mice are typically between 2 and 4 inches long while adult rats are often between 7 and 9 inches long.
- Behavior: Mice are often bolder than rats, which means you are more likely to see them out exploring. Rats are much more cautious and much less likely to explore.
- Color: Mice can be white, brown, or gray and rats can be white, gray, brown, or black.
- Tails: Mice have long, thin tails that are covered in hair, while rats have long, thick tails that are hairless.
- Ears: Mice have ears that are large and floppy while rats have ears that are usually quite small.
- Damage: While both mice and rats tend to cause a lot of damage by chewing and gnawing at things, rats are much stronger and can cause much more damage.
Proper pest identification is the key to effective treatment. Luckily, the Greensboro rodent control professionals at Sage Pest Control can quickly and accurately identify the type of rodent in your home or business.
Effective Rodent Control Solutions Throughout Greensboro
Rodents love to find places to nest that are secluded and not frequently visited by people. When the colder months start to settle in, they often seek refuge within the walls of your home, such as in your attic, basement, crawl spaces, or even behind your appliances. They may even live most of the year within the debris and vegetation surrounding your home without you knowing it until they sneak their way into your residence.
We Follow a Proven Plan to Not Only Get Rid of Rats & Mice, but Keep Them for Good:
- We always start with a full inspection of your home to look for any indication of rats, mice, or other rodents, including droppings or property damage.
- We then create the most effective & customized rodent removal plan based off our findings.
- Our team then returns every quarter to make sure that the rats and mice stay off your property all year long.
Get ready for the winter months by calling the Greensboro rat and mice removal experts at Sage Pest Control at (336) 396-7582.
Sage Is Here to Eliminate Rodents & Keep Them Out
The team here at Sage Pest Control takes the safety and comfort of your home or business very seriously. As the leading pest control team in the area, you can trust that our advanced methods, cutting-edge technologies, and highly trained service professionals are the key to a pest-free property. We believe that rodent control isn’t just a one-time service.
To ensure your property is safe and pest-free at all times, we offer comprehensive, year-round rodent control in Greensboro, NC. In addition to our customized treatment plan, our technicians perform quarterly services, during which they ensure every entry point to your property is completely sealed off and all rodent debris is cleared away.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!
“We have been using Sage Pest for a couple years now and have never had a problem. Anytime I have a special request they always come through immediately and do a great job. Recommend them highly!”Kim S.
“Technician checked bait station as requested and gave me a description of what he found/didn't find. I appreciate his attention to detail. The service was thorough”Mike & Farjia F.
“Great and prompt service. Andy was great!! We will continue to use your services in the future!”Ric A.
*Same day service is available if you call before noon (M - F) for general pest control services.4221 Joe St STE B
Charlotte, NC 28206