Rodent Control & Removal in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC
Rodents can be a big problem. That’s why at Sage Pest Control we offer complete rodent control in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC. You can rely on us to protect your home and family from rodents.
Domestic rodents contaminate food by defecation, destroy structures by gnawing on them, transmit diseases, and harbor parasites hazardous to humans and animals. Some of the diseases that rodents convey to humans are plague, murine typhus, infections jaundice, food poisoning, rat-bite fever, and rabies. Rodents are also prolific breeders. A single pregnant mouse can result in over 300 active mice within one year. Get rodent removal in Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte, NC from Sage. We offer only the best.
The Sage Difference
Sage is unlike any other rodent control company in Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte, NC out there. Our commitment to our customers and our attention to detail sets us apart. Our pest control service will protect you and your home year-round from just about every pest you can imagine including spiders, ants, rodents, roaches, wasps and much more. We’ll even come back for free in between regular services if you ever need extra help.
Rodent Control Services
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
- The house mouse is the most commonly encountered rodent
- Outdoor populations often move into buildings when weather becomes severe
- Mice are active day and night but are more nocturnal by habit
- A single pregnant mouse can result in over 300 active mice within one year
- Over a 6-month period, a pair of mice will eat about 4 pounds of food, produce about 18,000 droppings, and release about ¾ pint of urine
- The most common way mice transmit disease organisms is by contaminating food with their droppings and urine
- Keeping grass, weeds, and other vegetation away from buildings helps keep rodents out
- Piles of lumber, rocks, rubbish, and old equipment should also be located away from buildings
- Mice only need a gap the size of quarter to enter a home. Make sure to regularly inspect the outside of your home and seal off potential entry points
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right