Charlotte Ant Control
Ant Extermination Solutions in Raleigh & Greensboro
Are you having a problem with ants? Many products sold in stores fail to kill more than 10% of the colony, which is why the problem always seems to come back. When you need a professional ant exterminator in Charlotte, Sage Pest Control offers effective pest control solutions using the best products available.
If you need help with an ant problem, call (704) 445-5305 to schedule pest control service.
Pest Control Strategies That Work
Ant control efforts can be ineffective for a few reasons. The products sold in stores are far less effective for eliminating the colony than professional methods. Even some professionals fail to completely eradicate ants because they use only one or two methods. While this may work in the short term, the colony will eventually resurface.
We use integrated pest management strategies that include:
When you need an ant exterminator in Charlotte, call Sage Pest Control for the best in the business. Our pest control technicians are fully screened, trained, and qualified to provide effective ant control services for our clients. We provide ongoing weekly training to ensure that our technicians are up to date on the latest advances, methods, treatments, and products in our industry.
Eliminating the Colony
In order to get rid of ants and keep them from coming back, you need to find and eliminate the colony. Killing only the ants you see won’t work, and they will keep coming back. Depending on the species, ants can forage up to 150 feet from the colony. This makes locating and eliminating ant colonies challenging, and most companies don’t take the time to find the colony. Our technicians will identify the type of ants in your home and provide the most effective ant control solution for your problem.
We offer ant control services for:
- Black ants – Small, slower moving shiny black ants that tend to come inside in search of food
- Acrobat ants – About 1/8” long with colors that range from light yellowish-brown to multicolored to black
- Carpenter ants – A destructive, wood-eating species of large black, yellowish, or red ants that grow up to ½” in length
- Pavement ants – Dark brown to black-colored ants, generally found in sidewalk cracks or under concrete slabs, that enter buildings through cracks in slabs or foundations
- Odorous house ants – Dark brown to black-colored ants that grow to 1/8” and give off a coconut odor when crushed
- Ghost ants – Small ants with a dark head and pale legs and abdomen that are often found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Argentine ants – Small, dark brown or black ants that grow to up to ¼” and live in very large colonies
- Fire ants – Small, dark reddish-brown ants that grow up to 3/8”, live in large mounds, and sting victims in large groups
Sage Pest Control technicians properly inspect your home to locate the colony for lasting ant control. We give our team the time needed to do a thorough job. We have the training and attention to detail required to perform a complete inspection, find any ant colonies, and deliver the most effective treatment.
Safe & Effective Pest Control
Sage Pest Control shares our customers’ concerns about the environment and the safety of humans and their pets. We are committed to providing green services. Our technicians use the safest and most effective pest control products to eliminate your ant problem and keep them from coming back.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!