Charlotte Ant Control
Ant Extermination Solutions in North Carolina
Are you having a problem with ants? Many products sold in stores fail to kill more than 10% of the colony, which is why the problem always seems to come back. When you need a professional ant exterminator in Charlotte, Raleigh, or Greensboro, Sage Pest Control offers effective pest control solutions using the best products available.
If you need help with an ant problem, call (704) 445-5305 to schedule ant control in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
Types of Ants We Can Get Rid Of in Your Yard
Sage Pest Control technicians properly inspect your home to locate the colony for lasting ant control. We give our team the time needed to do a thorough job. We have the training and attention to detail required to perform a complete inspection, find any ant colonies, and deliver the most effective treatment.
We offer Charlotte ant control services for:
- Black ants – Small, slower moving shiny black ants that tend to come inside in search of food
- Acrobat ants – About 1/8” long with colors that range from light yellowish-brown to multicolored to black
- Carpenter ants – A destructive, wood-eating species of large black, yellowish, or red ants that grow up to ½” in length
- Pavement ants – Dark brown to black-colored ants, generally found in sidewalk cracks or under concrete slabs, that enter buildings through cracks in slabs or foundations
- Odorous house ants – Dark brown to black-colored ants that grow to 1/8” and give off a coconut odor when crushed
- Ghost ants – Small ants with a dark head and pale legs and abdomen that are often found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Argentine ants – Small, dark brown or black ants that grow to up to ¼” and live in very large colonies
- Fire ants – Small, dark reddish-brown ants that grow up to 3/8”, live in large mounds, and sting victims in large groups
Getting Rid of Fire Ants in Charlotte
When it comes to fire ants, they can be very difficult to get rid of due to the size and extent of their colonies. What this means is that even if one of their queens or part of the colony get killed off, there is usually another queen and the other part of the colony can just move in to occupy the space.
Common signs of a potential fire ant infestation include:
- You notice fire ant workers or swarmers
- You notice sandy mounds of earth in your yard, especially after recent rain
- You are hearing complaints of people being stung on your property
Due to the painful nature of their sting and the fact that they can be somewhat dangerous for your family and pets, it is best to call a professional Charlotte fire ant exterminator to get rid of the problem before it gets any worse. Sage Pest Control is experienced in removing fire ants from properties throughout North Carolina. Call (704) 445-5305 today!
Signs of an Ant Infestation
Seeing a line of ants in cabinets or areas with food isn’t necessarily a sign of an ant infestation that requires the help of professional ant control experts. It’s common to find ants scouting for food, especially during warmer months, and these ants are easily eliminated. However, if you discover large quantities of ants in your pantry or cabinets, or carpenter ants eating away at wood, this might be a sign of an ant infestation and it might be time to call the exterminator.
Once the exterminator determines the species of ant and where they’re coming from, they can form a plan and administer treatment to take care of the problem. It’s important that you pay attention to the particular problem so you can call an exterminator before it’s too late and the damage has been done. Sage Pest Control is here to help not just with your ant problem, but any pest that might be tormenting your home. Contact our Charlotte ant control technicians today to rid yourself of these annoying pests and save your home from unwelcome guests.
Can You Get Rid of Ants on Your Own?
Besides being annoying, ants can bring so many other problems into your home, eating your food, furniture, and anything else they can find. Which is why ant pest control is something to consider. Sometimes your ant problem is an easy fix, but sometimes it’s more serious and needs the work of an exterminator to eliminate. It is important to learn about the signs of when an ant exterminator is needed to save your home from an ant infestation.
How Our Exterminators Get Rid of Ants
Our Charlotte ant control experts are fully trained and qualified to provide effective ant control services that get rid of them both quickly and efficiently. We provide ongoing weekly training to ensure that our technicians are up to date on the latest advances, methods, treatments, and products in our industry.
Our ant pest control experts use integrated pest management strategies that include:
When you need an ant exterminator in Charlotte, call Sage Pest Control for the best in the business.
Get Rid of Your Ants for Good
Ant control efforts can be ineffective for a few reasons:
- The products sold in stores are far less effective for eliminating the colony than professional methods.
- Even some professionals fail to completely eradicate ants because they use only one or two methods. While this may work in the short term, the colony will eventually resurface.
At Sage Pest control we focus on eliminating the ant colony by using the best, eco-friendly products available that are both safe and effective.
Eliminating the Ant Colony
In order to get rid of ants and keep them from coming back, you need to find and eliminate the colony. Killing only the ants you see won’t work, and they will keep coming back. Depending on the species, ants can forage up to 150 feet from the colony.
This makes locating and eliminating ant colonies challenging, and most companies don’t take the time to find the colony. Our technicians will identify the type of ants in your home and provide the most effective ant control solution for your problem.
Safe & Effective Ant Control Services in Charlotte & Beyond
Sage Pest Control shares our customers’ concerns about the environment and the safety of humans and their pets. We are committed to providing green services. Our Charlotte ant control technicians use the safest and most effective pest control products to eliminate your ant problem and keep them from coming back.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!