Mosquito Control in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC
Mosquitos are the deadliest animals on the planet
Each year, over one million people worldwide die from mosquito-borne diseases. In the US alone, over 1,000 Americans every year experience serious illness or death because of mosquito bites.
The Sage Difference
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
Interesting Facts About Mosquitos
- Mosquito eggs require standing water to hatch from an egg into successful larvae
- Mosquito eggs can last for more than 7 years before hatching
- All mosquitoes have 4 distinct life stages which are: egg, larva, pupa, and adult
- There are more than 60 different types of mosquitos in North Carolina, many of which carry dangerous diseases like The Zika virus and the West Nile virus
- A female mosquito requires one blood meal for every batch of eggs she produces
- In ideal conditions, a single mosquito could have almost 1 billion descendants in just over a month
Tips for Mosquito Control
- Make sure you don’t have any standing water around your house to help reduce mosquito nesting sites
- Turn over large items in your yard that could hold water
- Keep an eye on home maintenance issues that could contribute to standing water on your property
- Make sure to keep your gutters cleaned and that all downspouts are property attached
- Keep grass well-trimmed and remove excess mulch, leaves, and debris from around your home
Service Areas for Mosquito Control
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now for Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right