Pest Control in Gastonia, NC
Don't Wait, We've Got You Covered
Gastonia Pest Control
We Make Your Pest Problems Our Business
Got pests? At Sage Pest Control, we are passionate about providing your family with a safe and comfortable home. When pests take over, we are here to eliminate existing infestations, prevent future invasions, and protect your home. Using high-quality products, our fully qualified pest specialists can handle any pest problem you may be experiencing. From a minor ant problem to a full-blown bed bug infestation, no issue is too severe for us to take on.
Our Gastonia Pest Control Services Include:
- Rodent control
- Spider control
- Bed bug control
- Ant control
- Bee, wasp, and hornet removal
- Cockroach control
- Mosquito control
- Termite control
- Flea and tick control
Don’t settle for just any pest control company when you can have the very best. Turn to Sage Pest Control and rest easy knowing your Gastonia home is in the hands of the most trusted service professionals around.
Call (704) 413-3398 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for pest control services in Gastonia, NC.
Signs of a Pest Problem
Because pests will often do just about anything to avoid human contact, identifying an infestation can be rather difficult.
You Should Schedule Pest Control in Gastonia If You Notice:
- Small droppings
- A musty odor in your home
- Strange squeaking, chirping, or scurrying sounds at night
- Unusual pet behavior
- Damaged food packaging
- Nests in your attic
- Chewed wires
- Holes in your wall near the floorboard
If you suspect you have an infestation, Sage Pest Control in Gastonia offers thorough pest inspections. We are skilled in quickly locating and accurately identifying pests of all kinds.
Can I Treat an Infestation on My Own?
We know you might be tempted to handle your pest infestation on your own, but we strongly discourage that.
Below Are Some of the Reasons Why You Should Avoid Treating an Infestation:
- It’s hard work: In order to effectively treat an infestation, you need to know exactly which areas to treat and how to properly use treatment products. Additionally, over-the-counter products are often ineffective and result in pest problems returning.
- It is unsafe: Pest infestations can pose a serious risk to your health. Many pests carry and transmit diseases and other illnesses to humans through their saliva, urine, and feces, which can make handling an infestation very dangerous.
- You do not have the necessary training: Pest control experts in Gastonia are extensively trained in locating and identifying pests, safely handling them, and effectively treating infestations without putting you and your loved ones at risk.
Why waste your time, money, and energy attempting to handle an infestation when you can bring in a team of professionals who can get the job done right in a fraction of the time? Turn to our Gastonia pest control experts for the top-quality service you deserve.
Guaranteed Same Day Service
*Same day service is available if you call before noon (M - F) for general pest control services.
How to Keep Pests Out of Your Home
The last thing anyone wants is to deal with an infestation in their home. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to decrease the risk of pests making their way inside.
To Keep Pests Out of Your Home, You Should:
- Take care of clutter: Cluttered areas provide the perfect shelter for pests who like to hide away in dark, secluded areas. Be sure to clear any areas in your home that are cluttered to discourage pests from making themselves comfortable.
- Vacuum regularly: Your home should be vacuumed regularly to take care of any fallen crumbs that might attract pests as well as any pest eggs that might be lying around.
- Don’t leave pet food out: Your pet’s food and water should not be left out overnight because pests will surely find it.
- Store leftovers: Any leftover food should be stored in airtight containers so as not to invite pests.
- Take out the trash: Pests love garbage, so you should take your trash out daily and ensure your outside trash bins are sealed properly.
- Keep your yard tidy: Yard clutter (such as piles of leaves, twigs, and pine needles), overgrown foliage, tall grass, piles of wood, and tree branches that extend over your home make the perfect hiding spots for pests. Keep your yard tidy to discourage pest activity.
- Schedule pest control in Gastonia: Routine pest control is the very best way to protect your home. Bring in a team of Gastonia pest control professionals who are familiar with all of the most common invaders in your area to ensure your home receives the ultimate protection.
The Quality Gastonia Pest Control Service You Deserve
Because pests can make their way into your home at any time, pest control is not simply a one-time service. That’s why Sage Pest Control offers year-round pest protection. Our team is familiar with all of the most common invaders of each season and customizes our treatments to ensure your home is protected all year long.
And, because your well-being and the protection of the environment are our top priorities, our GreenPro and QualityPro certified professionals offer eco-friendly services. Each of our industry-leading products is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and our technicians are extensively trained and fully qualified to safely handle all pest control services in Gastonia and beyond.
Schedule pest control services in Gastonia by calling (704) 413-3398. We look forward to serving you!
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!
“Great and prompt service. Andy was great!! We will continue to use your services in the future!”Ric A.
“Michael Stevens the Sage Pest Control representative performed a re-service at no additional cost and fixed my pest problems. I would highly recommend using their services. Thanks again for the great service.”Rick C.
“We have been using Sage Pest for a couple years now and have never had a problem. Anytime I have a special request they always come through immediately and do a great job. Recommend them highly!”Kim S.
*Same day service is available if you call before noon (M - F) for general pest control services.4221 Joe St STE B
Charlotte, NC 28206
Contact Us Today Fill out this form or call us at 704-413-3398 to get started.