Raleigh Bed Bug Control
Helping You Say Goodnight to Bed Bugs Once & for All!
Bed bugs are a real nightmare. If you’ve discovered them in your home, you need a pest control team you can truly count on to take care of the problem. That’s where Sage Pest Control comes in. As the most trusted name in pest control, our Raleigh pest control experts are skilled in eliminating bed bugs from your property so you can rest easier. No matter how severe the infestation, you can count on us to find each bed bug hiding spot in your home and apply the most effective treatment possible.
Do I Have Bed Bugs?
Wondering if you’ve got a bed bug problem? Bed bug infestations are usually pretty easy to identify once you know the signs. If any of the below signs apply to you, call Sage Pest Control right away.
You Could Have a Bed Bug Infestation If:
- There are blood stains on your sheets or pajamas
- You find tiny (the size of an apple seed), reddish-brown bugs
- There are eggshells or shed skins on your mattress
- You have red bites on your arms, legs, or anywhere else on your body
- Your home has a musty, stale odor
- There are dark excrement stains on your bedding
Bed bugs reproduce at a rapid rate and can quickly spread from one room to the next, so you’ll want to take care of the problem before it has a chance to worsen. Luckily, our Raleigh bed bug control experts guarantee effective service no matter how widespread the infestation may be.
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Contrary to what their name indicates, bed bugs aren’t always only found in beds. If you find bugs in your bed, you should also be sure to check behind headboards, in between carpets and walls, behind picture frames, in light fixtures, behind loose wallpaper, and in other areas where they can hide.
How to Avoid Getting Bed Bugs While Traveling
Many people bring bed bugs into their homes after traveling.
To Reduce Your Risk of Bringing These Pests Home from Your Next Trip, Be Sure To:
- Read the reviews: Check out the reviews for a hotel before making a reservation. You always want to stay in a place with great reviews:
- Check your bed: Using the flashlight on your smartphone, be sure to lift the sheets off your mattress and inspect it closely.
- Use a luggage rack: Bed bugs can be found in carpets, so use a luggage rack to keep your suitcase away from the floor and your bed.
- Wash your clothes: Immediately after coming home from a trip, wash all of your clothes in hot water.
- Keep suitcases stored away: Instead of keeping your suitcase in your room, store it in your basement or garage. This can prevent any bed bugs that latched onto your suitcase from making their way to your bed.
Are Bed Bugs Dangerous?
If you discover bed bugs in your Raleigh home, your first thought is probably about your health. While bed bugs are enough to give anyone the heebie-jeebies, they do not put your health at serious risk. Bed bugs are known to bite but not spread diseases. Symptoms of bed bug bites can range from nonexistent to allergic reactions that warrant some medical attention.
Common Symptoms of Bed Bug Bites Include:
Eco-Friendly Raleigh Bed Bug Control & Lasting Results
At Sage Pest Control, your health, safety, and comfort are our top priorities. We understand how overwhelming a bed bug infestation can be, which is why we are here to ease the burden and handle the treatment for you.
To ensure your peace of mind, each member of our team is fully GreenPro and QualityPro certified, we use eco-friendly and EPA-registered products, and we complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail. Turn to Sage Pest Control for bed bug control in Raleigh and the surrounding areas, and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified professionals around.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!