Don't Wait, We've Got You Covered
Raleigh Spider Control
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best
When spiders decide to make themselves at home on your property, you need a qualified team of experts that can handle the problem. That’s where Sage Pest Control comes in. Backed by years of service excellence, our Raleigh pest control specialists can take care of any spider problem, no matter how severe. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is equipped with powerful, eco-friendly products and tools that enable them to deliver the exceptional results you deserve.
Our Raleigh Spider Control Services Include:
- House spiders
- Black widows
- Hobo spiders
- Brown recluse spiders
- White sac spiders
- Carolina wolf spiders
- Dark fishing spiders
- Parson spiders
With approximately 39 species of spiders found here in North Carolina, there is no shortage of creepy crawlers that can make their way into your home at any given time. Make sure your family is protected by turning to Sage Pest Control for your every spider control need.
Call (704) 413-3398 or contact us online
to request a free service estimate today for spider control in Raleigh, NC.
What Attracts Spiders to a Home?
You might be wondering how it is that you ended up with a spider problem. There are several things that commonly attract spiders and becoming familiar with these attractions can make it easier for you to prevent future infestations.
Below Are Things That Attract Spiders:
- Shelter: Oftentimes, spiders make their way into homes when the weather outside is too severe for them. When outside becomes too hot or too cold, spiders will crawl inside in search of a dark, secluded place to hide and nest. Once inside, spiders prefer to hide behind large appliances and in closets, ceiling corners, cabinets, or basements or attics.
- Other pests: Most spiders feed on other pests, such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, or ants. That means if you already have another pest problem, spiders are likely to join in on the fun.
- Mates: Males are always on the hunt for females to breed with. If they can sense that there are females in your home, they will come inside to mate with them.
Whatever the reason for your spider infestation, Sage Pest Control is here to provide a solution. Our Raleigh spider control pros are skilled in eliminating all types of spiders and guarantee we can take care of your problem.
Signs of a Spider Infestation
Coming across the occasional spider is nothing to be too concerned about, but it is important to be able to recognize when you’ve got an infestation in your Raleigh home.
Signs That You Need to Schedule Professional Spider Control in Raleigh:
- Egg sacs: Spider egg sacs can contain hundreds of spiders, so if you come across one, it is crucial that you schedule pest control before they have a chance to hatch. The last thing you want is for hundreds of spiders to hatch inside of your home.
- Webs: An abundance of spider webs is a sure sign that you’ve got a spider problem. Be sure to schedule an infestation before the problem worsens.
- A lot of insects: As mentioned before, many insects are spider prey, which means that if you have a lot of insects on your property, you’ve also got spiders.
Guaranteed Same Day Service
*Same day service is available if you call before noon (M - F) for general pest control services.
How to Prevent Spiders
If the idea of spiders in your Raleigh home makes you uneasy, you aren’t alone.
Things You Can Do to Reduce the Risk of an Infestation, Including:
- Remove clutter from your home
- Vacuum any webs you come across
- Repair leaking pipes right away
- Keep your home clean
- Sweep and vacuum your home regularly
- Schedule routine pest control
Call Sage Pest Control in Raleigh Today!
Don’t let spiders take over your home. Turn to the GreenPro and QualityPro certified Raleigh pest control experts from Sage Pest Control and rest easy knowing your spider problem will be taken care of. We want to make sure your home is healthy and pest-free, so you can always count on us to go the extra mile to get the job done right.
With Our Team on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- Customized treatment plans
- Free service estimates
- The Sage Guarantee
- After-hours service
- Year-round protection
- Eco-friendly products
Spiders can make their way into your home at any given time, which makes routine pest control a must. For year-round protection against these pests, turn to Sage Pest Control.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!
“We have been using Sage Pest for a couple years now and have never had a problem. Anytime I have a special request they always come through immediately and do a great job. Recommend them highly!”Kim S.
“Great and prompt service. Andy was great!! We will continue to use your services in the future!”Ric A.
“Michael Stevens the Sage Pest Control representative performed a re-service at no additional cost and fixed my pest problems. I would highly recommend using their services. Thanks again for the great service.”Rick C.
*Same day service is available if you call before noon (M - F) for general pest control services.4221 Joe St STE B
Charlotte, NC 28206
Contact Us Today Fill out this form or call us at 704-413-3398 to get started.