Durham Pest Control
A Pest-Free Home Is a Healthy Home!
If you’ve got a pest problem, Sage Pest Control has a solution. As a family-owned business, Sage Pest Control understands the importance of a safe and healthy home, which is why we are committed to offering the most reliable pest control services in Durham. Whether you’ve got a major infestation that needs to be taken care of or your home is prone to infestations and you want to prevent them, we can help. We are a full-service pest control company that can handle any pest issue with ease.
Our services include:
- Rodent control
- Spider control
- Bed bug control
- Ant control
- Bee, wasp, and hornet control
- Cockroach control
- Mosquito control
- Termite control
- Flea and tick control
- Commercial pest control
Pest problems are no joke, which is why we use the highest quality products and solutions to eliminate yours efficiently and effectively. When you want the job done right, turn to the pros at Sage Pest Control.
Signs You Need Pest Control
Pest infestations are not always easy to identify because many pests are great at hiding away from humans. Unfortunately, that often means that homeowners don’t discover an infestation until a ton of damage has been done to their home. To minimize the risk associated with an infestation, early detection is key.
Signs of a pest infestation include:
- Bad odors: Pests tend to excrete odors and leave behind plenty of urine and droppings in a home. If your home has a strong, musty odor that you cannot get rid of, you might want to schedule a pest inspection.
- Unexplained property damage: Property damage—such as stains on your bedding, holes in your wall, buckling floorboards, urine stains, grease marks along the walls, chewed wiring, or holes in your clothing—is a good indication that you’ve got a pest problem.
- Nests: Nests in your basement, attic, or walls are a sure sign of an infestation.
- Weird pet behavior: Pets often pick up on pest problems long before homeowners do, so be on the lookout for unusual behavior in yours. Pay special attention to pets that are fixated on particular areas in your home for no apparent reason.
- Unusual sounds: Pests such as mice, rats, and termites are often heard but not seen. If you hear quiet clicking, tapping, scurrying, or squeaking sounds within your walls or in your attic, you’ve got a problem.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, turn to our Durham pest control pros.
Why You Need to Hire a Professional Pest Control Company
All too often, we get calls from distressed homeowners who attempted to handle their infestation on their own and were unsuccessful. Pest infestations are serious business and often very difficult to handle safely and effectively. Not to mention, most over-the-counter products contain tons of toxic chemicals and are largely ineffective. Instead of wasting your time, money, and energy, bring in a team of pros who can get the job done right the first time.
Some of the perks of hiring a team of experts include:
- They are fully trained in safe, effective pest removal
- They are equipped with professional-grade products and advanced tools and technologies
- They are skilled in locating and identifying pests
- They know exactly how to treat your home without causing more damage
- They utilize treatments that do not put any pets or family members at risk
- They back their work with guarantees and warranties
Pests can pose dangers to your health and property and need to be handled properly. Turn to the Durham pest control professionals at Sage Pest Control to make sure your home is protected.
Why Choose Sage Pest Control?
Customers choose Sage Pest Control time and time again because we provide total peace of mind. Each of our professional-grade products is eco-friendly and registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and, each of our technicians is GreenPro and QualityPro certified. That means that you can trust that our team is fully qualified and trained to safely handle your every pest control need.
With Sage Pest Control on your side, you can expect:
- Year-round pest protection
- Free estimates
- Thorough inspections
- The highest quality products
- Eco-friendly service
Schedule dependable pest control in Durham by calling (704) 445-5305. We look forward to serving you!