Raleigh Pest Control
Experienced Technicians Resolving Your Pest Problems in North Carolina
Pests like rodents, insects, and other critters can pose a serious threat to the health and safety of you, your family, and your property. If you find that your kitchen is full of ants or you have rat droppings in your cabinets, don’t let your problem go unchecked. At Sage Pest Control, our Raleigh pest control team has over 10 years of experience exterminating and removing pests from homes and business throughout the area. No matter the extent of your pest problem, we can use our top-tier technology and advanced techniques to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.
Call (919) 948-3135 or contact us online to schedule pest control service in Raleigh, NC. We offer free estimates.
Pest Control Services We Offer
At Sage Pest Control, we’re proud to offer second-to-none pest control services. Whether your issue is minor or incredibly severe, we are here to help. We know exactly how to locate the source of the problem and resolve it using premium products and expert methods.
Our Raleigh Pest Control Services Include:
- General pest control: Spiders, ants, cockroaches, wasps, mice, bees, hornets, grubs, mosquitoes, and other pests don’t stand a chance against our safe, effective products and techniques.
- Rodent control: Whether you are dealing with rats, mice, or other vermin, we have the right treatment methods to help get rid of the rodents in and around your home that may try to creep in during the colder months.
- Termite control: Protect your home and business from millions of dollars’ worth of termite damage.
- Bed bugs: With homes, schools, hospitals, and other sleeping establishments at great risk of pesky bed bugs, we use reliable services and effective products to keep your place as safe as possible.
- Commercial services: In addition to our residential services, we offer pest control, termite services, and bed bug services for business, hospitals, schools, government buildings, and other commercial establishments.
Safe Rat and Mice Control
When the leaves start to change and the weather gets colder, rodents can start to seek out warmer places to nest. Since your home is likely warmer than the air outside, they may seek refuge in your basement, attic, inside your walls and crawl spaces, behind appliances, and inside storage boxes. Rats and mice can fit through the smallest cracks and entry points, so it is important to seal off any entry points before you end up with a problem.
If you are already dealing with a rodent problem, you need to call a professional mice and rat removal expert to help ensure that it does not turn into an infestation. Rodents are not only annoying, but they can carry disease, lice, fleas, and cause serious damage to your home. Call Sage Pest Control for rodent removal throughout Raleigh, NC at (919) 948-3135. We can help get rid of your rodent problem once and for all.
Spider Control in Raleigh
It is important that with any spider removal plan that you have not only short-term fixes, but also long-term solutions.
At Sage, We Complete the Following Steps When It Comes to Spider Control:
- Remove any existing spiders
- Eliminate any spiders and their eggs from under furniture, vacuum carpets and baseboards, clean off webs, and more.
- Treat the areas where spiders are present and provide guidance on how to prevent future infestations of spiders. It is important, for example, to make sure that all areas where spiders may be entering the home are sealed off.
- We also then offer quarterly pest control visits.
It is especially important to prepare your home by scheduling an inspection before winter, as this is when spiders can tend to make their way into your home to escape the colder weather. Call Sage Pest Control at (919) 948-3135 for expert spider control in Raleigh, NC.
Comprehensive Termite Exterminators
Sage Pest Control provides customized termite control solutions for residents and businesses throughout Raleigh, NC.
We Provide Termite Inspections & If We Locate Any, We Will Complete the Following:
- We will explain the extent of your termite problem
- We will provide recommendations for the most effective termite extermination
- We will keep the termites from returning
There are many different species of termites, but there are three major types that we typically look for: Subterranean, Drywood, and Dampwood. If you are unsure if you have termites, look out for the following signs.
Signs of Termites:
- Exterior wood damage
- Paint that is bubbling
- Mud tubes surrounding your house's foundation
- Sounds that resemble quiet clicking in your walls
- Wood that looks hollowed out
- Fallen trees that are termite infested
- Notice swarms of flying termites
- Termite wings on windowsills
Raleigh Bed Bug Treatment & Extermination
Bed bugs can appear almost any time of the year and are not exclusively a summer or winter pest. Unfortunately, they can often show up after traveling if you happen to stay somewhere that has them. It's always a good idea to check reviews before visiting any establishment, keep your luggage off the floor, and to check for any signs of bed bugs upon arriving at a hotel or Airbnb. Even if you haven't been traveling, bed bugs can still show up in your home.
If You Notice the Following Signs, You Could Be Dealing with a Bed Bug Problem:
- You notice blood stains or dark black spots on your mattress or sheets
- You have itchy red bites on your skin
- You notice their skins that they shed on your bedding or around your room
- You are experiencing restless nights of sleep
It's important to treat bed bugs fast and effectively so that they don't spread. Call Sage Pest Control to schedule a bed bug inspection right away if you are noticing any of these signs. We know where to look to find these sneaky pests and have an effective, safe bed bug treatment process so that you and your family can get back to living life normally. Call (919) 948-3135 for effective bed bug control in Raleigh, NC.
QualityPro and GreenPro Certified
Each of our professionals is fully QualityPro and GreenPro certified, which means that we are able to offer the most eco-friendly, safe, and effective services to all of our customers. Only 3% of all pest control companies are certified by QualityPro. This certification guarantees that our technicians are completely screened, trained, and qualified to provide exceptional pest control service.
Why You Need Sage Pest Control?
Did you know that rats and mice can harbor more than 200 easily transmittable human pathogens that can spread a range of diseases by leaving microdroplets of urine throughout your home or commercial establishment? Have you heard that termites cause an average of $5 billion in property damage every year?
With statistics this profound, it’s critical that you have a reliable, effective pest control company on your side when pest problems start causing you issues. Whether you’re interested in establishing a safe, pest-free barrier before you move into your new home or are dealing with a pest issue at your commercial property, Sage Pest Control has your back. As the leading Raleigh pest control company, we have the years of experience, top-of-the-line training, and reputable skills needed to tackle any and all of your pest problems.
Free Estimate - Call Today!
Pest control isn’t a quick, one-time fix—it’s a year-long process. With every season comes new pests, and we know exactly how to manage infestations and keep your home safe. If you’re in need of a reliable pest control company in the area, look no further than Sage Pest Control. Our Raleigh pest control team is always available to discuss how our services can help provide you with lasting pest control solutions.
Call (919) 948-3135 to make an appointment and receive a free estimate for pest control services in Raleigh, NC.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!