Spider Control & Exterminators in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC
You don’t need to fear spiders any more. At Sage Pest Control we offer the best spider control and exterminators in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC.
Spiders are everywhere
A recent NCU study of North Carolina homes found spiders in 68% of bathrooms and 76% of bedrooms. There’s a good chance at least one spider is staring at you right now, sizing you up from a dark corner in the room, with all eight eyes glistening in the shadows.
The Sage Difference
Spider Control Services
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
- There are over 4,000 species of spiders in North America
- All spiders have fangs and a poison gland and are capable of biting. However, some spider’s fangs are not large enough to pierce human skin
- For many species, young spiderlings will climb to a high point with suitable air currents, spin silk threads into the air and float away on the breeze like kites. This is called “ballooning” and provides for general dispersal of the species. This is the reason why it is common to see spider webs around the eaves of structures
- Spiders are predators and most species are nocturnal, which is why people often wake up with spider bites
- Spiders can survive for months without food and most spiders can survive sub-freezing temperatures, but very typically will relocate to warmer surroundings after temperatures drop below freezing to over-winter
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right