Cockroach Exterminator in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC
Cockroaches are thigmotropic
This means they like to feel pressure on three sides of their body. Because of this, cockroaches spend about 75% of their lifetime in cracks and crevices. Cockroaches are also nocturnal. If you see one roach, there can be as many as 200 or more hiding and multiplying in the surrounding walls and other secluded areas.
The Sage Difference
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
- Cockroaches are extremely good at hiding, and their eggs are naturally protected from pesticides. Without special equipment, materials, and know-how, cockroach control is nearly impossible
- Homes are ideal breeding grounds for cockroaches. With plenty of food, warmth, water, and nesting sites, cockroaches remain active year round
- Newborn cockroaches become egg-laying adults in about 35 days. Because most cockroaches lay about 110 eggs per capsule, cockroaches can multiply and infest very rapidly
- Allergies and asthma can be severely aggravated by the dust that becomes airborne from cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies and droppings. The airborne dust that comes from cockroaches can also trigger asthma attacks
- Cockroaches can contaminate food with salmonella (food poisoning) and other diseases
- The biggest cockroach threat comes from their habit of feeding and harboring in damp and unsanitary places, such as sewers and bathrooms, and then spreading germs and disease from these sources onto food supplies and surfaces
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right