Wasp & Bee Removal in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC
Wasps can be a nuisance. Don’t let a sting ruin your summer. At Sage Pest Control we provide wasp and bee removal in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC.
DID YOU KNOW?
Some wasps can sting multiple times
Yellowjacket wasps, which are very common in the Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina areas, can sting multiple times, and their nests can have as many as 10,000 workers. At Sage, we offer only the best bee and wasp control and removal in Raleigh and Charlotte, NC.
BEES & WASPS
The Sage Difference
Sage is unlike any other pest control company out there. Our commitment to our customers and our attention to detail sets us apart. Our pest control service will protect you and your home year-round from just about every pest you can imagine including spiders, ants, rodents, roaches, wasps and much more. We’ll even come back for free in between regular services, if you ever need extra help.
Wasp Control Services
Less than 3% of all pest control companies are QualityPro Certified. This means our technicians are screened, trained and qualified to provide the best possible control for bees, wasps, hornets and other pests.
Four to six weeks after your initial flush out service, we’ll begin your quarterly service schedule to protect your home year-round from wasps, stinging insects and other pests. Because wasps look for warmer conditions to overwinter, treating in the fall and winter is important to help protect your home and family. No matter the season, we’ve got you covered.
We are a GreenPro Certified company, which means we use the safest and most effective products and treatment methods. Sage was given its name to represent a smart commitment to green services.
We stand behind every aspect of our wasp and pest control service with an unlimited free re-service and year-round guarantee. We offer the highest possible quality of service and trust you’ll notice the difference.
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
Wasp & Hornet Facts
- Many experts consider the yellowjacket wasp to be the most dangerous common wasp
- Most serious stinging incidents occur when the yellowjacket nest is accidentally disturbed. Each wasp can sting multiple times
- Most yellowjacket wasps build their nests underground. These nests are often started in an abandoned burrow. Particles of earth and small stones may be piled up around the opening of a burrow as the nest is expanded
- Bald Faced Hornets, also common in the Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina areas, make some of the most universally recognized and fear-provoking nests. Their nests are large, grayish-brown carton structures often seen hanging from trees and eaves. These nests often resemble very large, inverted teardrops or bloated soccer balls
- Bald Faced hornets like to nest in higher trees, overhangs, utility poles, houses and sheds, but their nests can also be located close to the ground in bushes or shrubs
- Bald Faced hornets are social insects and very aggressive when it comes to defending their nest. They can sting multiple times and will even spray venom towards the eyes
Service Areas for Wasp Control
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right