Wasp & Bee Removal in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC
Wasps can be a nuisance. Don’t let a sting ruin your summer. At Sage Pest Control we provide wasp and bee removal in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC.
Some wasps can sting multiple times
Yellowjacket wasps, which are very common in the Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, North Carolina areas, can sting multiple times, and their nests can have as many as 10,000 workers. At Sage, we offer only the best bee and wasp control and removal in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh, NC.
The Sage Difference
Wasp Control Services
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
Wasp & Hornet Facts
- Many experts consider the yellowjacket wasp to be the most dangerous common wasp
- Most serious stinging incidents occur when the yellowjacket nest is accidentally disturbed. Each wasp can sting multiple times
- Most yellowjacket wasps build their nests underground. These nests are often started in an abandoned burrow. Particles of earth and small stones may be piled up around the opening of a burrow as the nest is expanded
- Bald Faced Hornets, also common in the Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina areas, make some of the most universally recognized and fear-provoking nests. Their nests are large, grayish-brown carton structures often seen hanging from trees and eaves. These nests often resemble very large, inverted teardrops or bloated soccer balls
- Bald Faced hornets like to nest in higher trees, overhangs, utility poles, houses and sheds, but their nests can also be located close to the ground in bushes or shrubs
- Bald Faced hornets are social insects and very aggressive when it comes to defending their nest. They can sting multiple times and will even spray venom towards the eyes
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right