Bed Bug Treatment
Bed Bug Exterminator & Treatment in Raleigh & Charlotte, NC
Bed bugs are nocturnal insects that feed on human blood
Bed bugs crawl on the ceiling and can sense carbon monoxide being exhaled. Then they drop from the sealing and begin to feed on human blood. Their bites leave itchy welts and many people develop an allergic reaction to the saliva injected by the bed bug as it feeds. It’s important you have a professional bed bug exterminator in Raleigh, NC or Charlotte, NC assist you before these pesky problems affect your health!
The Sage Difference
Bed Bug Services
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
Bed Bug Facts
- Indications of an infestation include bites, bloodstains on bed linens, excrement spots, and cast off skins from immature stages
- A single female bedbug can lay over 500 eggs in less than a year
- As an infestation increases bed bugs will infest other areas of the home or structure
- Bed bugs can travel up to 100 feet in search of a blood meal
- Adult bed bugs can go a full year without a meal
- About 3 to 10 minutes are required for each human blood meal
Tips for Bed Bugs and When You Travel
- Bed bugs are great hitchhikers. Make sure to read hotel reviews before you stay anywhere and avoid hotels where bed bug activity has been reported
- After you arrive at your hotel room, check the mattress, bedframe, headboard, and around wall outlets and picture frames for any signs of bedbugs
- Do not store your luggage on the floor or bed. Keep your luggage on the luggage rack. Avoid storing your clothes in hotel dressers and hang up any of your clothes that you can
Service Areas for Bed Bug Control
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now For Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right