Ant Control and Extermination in Charlotte & Raleigh, NC
At Sage Pest Control, we offer ant control and extermination in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC. Why work with someone else when you can work with the best in the industry when it comes to getting rid of ants?
DID YOU KNOW?
Most do-it-yourself treatments only kill the ants you see (about 10% of the colony)
Because ants are resilient and can relocate their colonies at the first sign of danger, most treatment strategies that focus on just one or two control methods aren’t able to eliminate the problem (this is what most pest control companies do). Their services may appear to work, but often months or even years later, the same colony will resurface.
The Sage Difference
Ant Control Services
Here’s what our Customers are saying…
Sage Pest Control is proud to offer the highest possible quality of service, and our customers have noticed. Join over 12,000 Sage customers in the Charlotte, Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham areas to meet all your pest control needs.
We've used Sage Pest Control for almost 3 years now. When we first moved in we saw lots of spiders and ants both inside and outside. Sage came out and the insects went away completely.
When construction started in our neighborhood we started seeing much more activity again and so we called Sage back. They came back out and retreated and again the insects went away. I've referred many of my friends and family to Sage and will continue to do so.
We are loving Sage. They came out to the house to do a free re-service due to ants in the kitchen. Not only did they take care of the kitchen but they also sprayed on and under our deck and even went into the crawlspace, which in my opinion went above and beyond. Tyler, The technician, was very thorough and kind. I recommend Sage to anyone who mentions pest-control. They will not disappoint.Allison G.
- Ants can enter a home through the tiniest cracks. Once they locate a food source, ants leave a long–lasting, invisible trail made up of substances called pheromones for the rest of the colony to follow
- Ants can nest almost anywhere in and around a home
- Ants can become more problematic during the fall and the winter when they look for warmer locations to overwinter
- Ants that get into homes can infect foods with disease organisms
- Ants tend to use the tops of wires and pipes in walls as a highway system to enter homes looking for food and moisture
- Ants are considered pests for many reasons. They can cause painful bites and stings, some of which can cause potentially life-threatening allergic reactions. Ants can defoliate plants and gnaw holes in various types of fabrics. They can also transmit human diseases after crawling over sputum and feces. Some carpenter ants can even cause serious structural damage to wood
Service Areas for Ant Control
- Rock Hill
- & Surrounding Areas
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Fuquay Varina
- & Surrounding Areas
Call Now for Service and Immediate Attention
Or fill out the form below for a free quote!
Request a Quote
Our technicians are QualityPro Certified meaning they meet the highest industry standards in training, screening and know-how. They are trained and equipped to handle problems with pest control in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
Click the chat box at the bottom right