Greensboro Mosquito Control
Helping You Take Back Control of Your Yard
Is there anything more annoying than trying to enjoy a nice evening in your yard with friends and family only to be bombarded with mosquitoes? We don’t think so either. If you’re tired of mosquitoes constantly buzzing in your ear and leaving behind unbearably itchy bites, turn to Sage Pest Control. As a family owned and operated company, we understand just how important a comfortable home environment is, which is why we always go the extra mile to protect your home against pests. With our Greensboro mosquito control pros on your side, you can take back control of your yard and start enjoying those summertime barbeques a little more!
What Can I Do to Protect Myself Against Mosquito Bites?
If you’re like most people, you can’t stand mosquito bites. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to lower your risk of getting bitten by these pesky insects.
To Prevent Mosquito Bites, You Should:
- Be wary of popular mosquito times: Mosquitoes are the most active during dawn and dusk, which is when they tend to gather and mate. It is usually a good idea to avoid going outside during these times.
- Keep screens closed: Make sure if your windows or doors are opened, they have screens. If you have any holes in your screens, be sure to repair them to keep mosquitoes out of your home.
- Dress smart: One of the best ways to protect your skin from mosquito bites is to keep it covered. Wear long sleeves, pants, thick socks, and closed-toed shoes. Additionally, mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors, so it is a good idea to stick to light-colored clothing.
- Apply repellent: When you go outside, you should apply mosquito repellent to any exposed areas of skin.
- Remove standing water: Mosquitoes will congregate around just about any source of standing water they can find, including overwatered pots, birdbaths, and cups of water. Be sure to eliminate sources of standing water in your yard to discourage mosquito activity.
- Schedule pest control: Bringing in a team of pest control professionals is the best way to protect your yard and home from mosquitoes. Pest experts know exactly where to treat your yard and are equipped with the best tools and products around to get the job done right.
Our Greensboro mosquito control experts are here to provide you with year-round protection against mosquitoes. Simply give us a call, and we will take care of the rest!
Common Diseases Spread by Mosquitoes
Mosquito bites are not only incredibly itchy and irritating but also potentially dangerous. In fact, over one million people worldwide die from mosquito-borne illnesses each year. Mosquitoes are known to carry and transmit many different types of diseases through their bites.
Some of the Most Common Mosquito-Borne Diseases Include:
- West Nile virus
- Dengue virus
- Yellow fever
- Zika virus
- Chikungunya virus
These illnesses can range from mild and irritating to debilitating and life-threatening. Symptoms of a mosquito-borne disease include high fevers, stiff necks, confusion, headaches, nausea, vomiting, rashes, joint pain, red eyes, and chills. If you or someone you know is exhibiting symptoms of a disease transmitted by mosquitos after receiving mosquito bites, it is crucial that you seek medical attention right away. The best way to combat a mosquito-borne disease is to diagnose and treat it early on.
Call Sage Pest Control for Expert Mosquito Control in Greensboro!
When you want the job done right, turn to Safe Pest Control. Our team of fully licensed and QualityPro-certified technicians knows exactly what it takes to protect your yard and home from mosquitoes.To ensure you receive the premium service you deserve, our team offers eco-friendly services, year-round pest protection, free estimates, excellent communication, top-quality products, customized solutions, after-hours service, and lasting results. Don’t just settle for any company, choose the Greensboro pest control team that completes every service with your safety, comfort, and well-being in mind. Choose Sage Pest Control.
We are committed to your satisfaction from the first call to a completed job. We guarantee a friendly, helpful, happy experience.
Weekly Training For Employees
We are a team of learners and innovators so we are always looking to grow and improve your family's comfort year-round.
We're committed to using the highest quality products and service because we know your home deserves the best.
Full Service Company
Our team is equipped and ready to treat your whole yard. Whatever pest control need you have, we are here to help!