Garner Pest Control
Protecting Your Home Is What We Do Best
At Sage Pest Control, we make your pest problems our business. When pests make themselves at home on your property, you can count on us to deliver a customized treatment plan and exceptional results. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully QualityPro and GreenPro certified, which means you can count on us to get the job done right the first time around.
Our Garner Pest Control Services Include:
- Spider control
- Rodent control
- Bed bug control
- Ant control
- Bee, wasp, and hornet control
- Cockroach control
- Mosquito control
- Termite control
- Flea and tick control
At Sage Pest Control, we want to provide you with a safe and pest-free home, which is why our Garner pest removal team never cuts corners or settles for work that is “good enough.” Turn to us for professional pest control services and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified experts around.
Signs You Need Pest Control
Many pests avoid interactions with humans as best they can, which can make it more difficult to recognize when there is an infestation. We recommend becoming familiar with all of the most common signs of pests, so you know exactly when to call Sage Pest Control.
Signs You Need to Schedule a Pest Control Service in Garner:
- Droppings: Termites, rodents, cockroaches, and other pests will leave droppings just about everywhere they go. If you discover small, dark droppings, call Sage Pest Control right away.
- Weird sounds: Many pests—including rodents and cockroaches—are most active during the nighttime, so if you start to hear quiet clicking, tapping, screeching, or squeaking sounds at night, you might have an infestation.
- Bad odors: Pests are obviously unhygienic, which can quickly lead to very strong, musty odors in your home. If your property has developed a strong odor that no amount of cleaning seems to be taking care of, pests could be responsible.
- Nests: If you come across nests in your attic, basement, or crawlspace, it is time to schedule a pest inspection in Garner.
- Property damage: Holes in your clothing, food packaging that has been ripped, holes in your floor or wall, grease marks along the wall, and wiring that has been chewed on are all common indications of pest activity.
- Strange pet behavior: Our pets can often hear and see things better than we can, so it is easier for them to discover pests. If your pet is fixated on a particular area in your home for no apparent reason, you might want to investigate further.
If you suspect you have a pest problem, turn to Sage Pest Control today. Our Garner pest removal professionals offer comprehensive inspections, during which we locate and identify any pests present, assess the severity of the situation, and determine the best possible solution.
Can I Handle an Infestation on My Own?
While you may be tempted to treat an infestation on your own, we would advise against it.
Below Are Reasons Why You Should Not Attempt DIY Pest Control:
- Over-the-counter products are ineffective and contain a lot of harsh chemicals
- Pests carry and transmit diseases that can cause serious human illnesses
- Pest infestations are incredibly difficult to treat without the proper training
If you want to make sure your pest infestation is handled safely and effectively, it is best to leave the work to trained professionals, like those from Sage Pest Control. Our Garner pest control experts are thoroughly trained, fully qualified, and equipped with the highest quality products and tools, which means we always deliver exceptional results.
Why Choose Sage Pest Control in Garner?
Is there anything more important than keeping your family safe and comfortable? We don’t think so either. Here at Sage Pest Control, we take our work very seriously so that you can enjoy a healthy, pest-free home. Using eco-friendly products and equipment, we can effectively eliminate any infestation, no matter how severe it may be. From wasp nests to swarming termites to a full-blown bed bug infestation, there is no pest problem our Garner pest control technicians cannot handle.
With Sage Pest Control on Your Side, You Can Expect:
- Residential and commercial pest control
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Eco-friendly, effective products
- Year-round protection
- Free estimates
- After-hours services
Don’t settle for anything less than the spectacular service you deserve. Turn to Sage Pest Control for pest control in Garner and the surrounding areas, and rest assured your home will be taken care of.